1. Via the texei.com website (hereinafter the “Site”), TEXEÏ offers consulting services and expertise in the development of modern software and applications.
2. In accordance with the provisions of articles 6-III-1° and 19 of law no. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004, on confidence in the digital economy, which came into force on June 23, 2004. The contact details of the Site’s publisher and host are given below.
2.1. Publisher details
The Site is published by Texeï, a simplified joint-stock company with variable share capital, registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 529 602 161 and having its registered office at 156 Boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris. It is represented by Matthieu Hasser.
VAT identification number :
Au Capital de :50000 €
SIRET : 822786067 R.C.S. : Paris
2.2. Site host contact details :
The Site is hosted and administered by: OVH, 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix
3. In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, known as the “Data Protection Act,” TEXEÏ has made the following declarations to the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (hereinafter referred to as the “CNIL”) :
– Declaration for the management of files relating to training provided by TEXEI under n° 2139761,
– Declaration for the management of customer and prospect files under n° 2139770.
4. Intellectual property
All data, texts, images, photographs, and more generally, all content displayed on the Website are protected under intellectual property rights. TEXEÏ is the sole owner of all intellectual property rights associated with this Website, including the company name, trademarks, and distinctive signs of TEXEÏ. Under the terms of articles L.122-5-2° and L.122-5-3° of the French Intellectual Property Code, only the following are authorized:
- copies or reproductions strictly reserved for the private use of the copier and not intended for collective use” and ;
- subject to the author’s name and source being mentioned.
“analyses and short quotations justified as critical, polemical, educational, scientific or informative”.
Therefore, except for the exceptions expressly provided by law, any representation, provision, total or partial reproduction of all or part of the Site without the prior written consent of TEXEÏ is prohibited and may incur the user’s liability in accordance with Article L.122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code.
5. Reminder on the rights related to databases:
As the producer of the database reproduced on the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “Database“), TEXEÏ has, in accordance with Article L.342-1 of the French Intellectual Property Code, the right to prohibit:
1° The permanent or temporary transfer of the whole or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of the Database to another medium, by any means, and in any form;
2° The reuse, by making available to the public, of the whole or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of the database, in any form.
TEXEÏ cannot, in accordance with Article L.342-3 of the French Intellectual Property Code, prohibit “the extraction or reuse of an insubstantial part, whether qualitatively or quantitatively, of the content of the database by a person who has free access to it.”
For a clear understanding of the rights, by the “Base,” we mean the texei.com database that gathers the stored information and is accessible through electronic means, as well as the electronic elements and means necessary for its functioning.